ALLTEST Trazodone Drug Testing Strips
ALLTEST Trazodone urine drug testing strips
• 200ng sensitivity.
• Detects Trazodone for between 2-5 days after last use.
• Specific for trazodone no cross-reactivity with other Anti-depressants
• Read result in 3-5 minutes
• Full CE & international quality certified test.
• Each drug test kit is an individually foil wrapped urine drug test strip.
• 95.2% accuracy
What is Trazodone
Trazodone is an antidepressant sold under brand names such as Molipaxin, Trialodine, Desyrel, Trittico, and Trazore.
Trazodone is a triazolopyridine derivative which is used to treat major depressive disorder. Trazodone also exhibits some anxiolytic effects. It has a relatively short half live of 3-6 hours. Around 70-75% is excreted in urine with 72hours. Trazodone has also been used among people in recovery from addiction to alcohol, trazodone is prescribed to promote sleep.
Dependence and tolerance have been recognised. Withdrawal symptoms from the use or abuse of Trazodone include: irritability, aggression, dizziness, anxiety, blurred vision, loss of consciousness, headache, muscle pain, lack of concentration, insomnia, impaired speech, constipation, and loss of appetite.